About: fred garnett
- Visiting Researcher at the London Knowledge Lab Member of the Learner-Generated Contexts Group Social Improv & #Heutagogy Contextualist & CyberSalonista Participatory City Beatles & World Music Fan Working on #WikiQuals
Posts by fred garnett:
August 31, 2014 All You Need is Heutagogy
September 26, 2013 What is Heutagogy?
September 9, 2013 The PAH Continuum
June 26, 2012 Discussing Co-creating Open Scholarship
May 18, 2012 A Curated Conversation on Digital Inclusion
January 15, 2012 Digital Inclusion; Concepts & Issues
September 11, 2011 CoCreating Open Scholarship
What is Heutagogy?
Like it? Tweet it!
Heutagogic Archives ClustrMap
Digital Inclusion CC
Digital Inclusion 12
- "Being" is the relational aggregation of overlapping communities within a specific body; "self" is the egocentric diminution of that being 10 hours ago
- #LSELitFest Thanks to @Elif_Safak for a mesmerising talk. The best #writer at public Q&A deft subtle layered bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01… #books 10 hours ago
- RT @ShappiKhorsandi: Wow indeed! twitter.com/southern_comed… 10 hours ago
- #LSELitFest @Elif_Safak A true insider/outsider who took a step back from her culture and is an artist sharing her intercultural knowledge 1 day ago
- #BectaX #cal11 #leadersdebate 2010 Election All You Need is Heutagogy Ambient Learning Andragogy Annette France Art Education Boyer Business Model Cambridge Primary Review Caroline Haythornthwaite Co-Creating collaboration Community of Practice Connectivism Cramlington Curating Learning Deschooling Society Digital Inclusion Digital Literacy e-safety Education Policy Emergent Learning Model epistemic cognition Ewan Macintosh Ewan Mcintosh FERL fred garnett Hayward Gallery heutagogy i2010 i2015 iGoogle informal Infrastructure John Seeley Brown just-b learner-centred Learner-Generated Contexts Learning is Delicious McLaren McLuhan non-formal Obuchenie OER Open Context Model of Learning Open Learn Open Learning Open Model of Creativity Open Scholarship PAH Continuum participation Participative Knowledge Economy Pedagogy Policy Policy Forest privatisation purposed Robin Alexander Ronan O’Beirne School of Panamerican Unrest Social Justice social media Sugata Mitra TeachMeet TEL The Beatles Thomas Cochrane TLRP-TEL TxT Pistols Web 2.0 YooDoo £10k